1.1 This statement is made by us in light of the requirements of the data protection act 1998, and our responsibilities to you as a "data controller".
1.2 Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this statement, do not submit any personal data to us.
2.1 Your use of this website and your submission of any personal data to us shall constitute your consent to allow us to process your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
2.2 For the purposes of this policy, "personal data" means any personal information (including sensitive personal data) that is capable of identifying you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address
3.1 If you have submitted your personal data, and later decide that you would like us to discontinue processing your personal data, you can choose to "opt-out".
3.2 To opt-out, please send an electronic mail headed "opt-out" to us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the processing activities you would like us to refrain from. Upon receipt of a written opt-out, we shall discontinue processing your personal data as requested.
4. INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED
4.1 Personal data may be requested by us, or voluntarily forwarded by you through one of several electronic mail hypertext links or contact forms, present in the body of this website.
4.2 Any contracts content will be stored by us and the details of your order as well as our general terms will be sent to you via email. You can find our terms here at all times. For safety reasons your orders data is not available on the internet and such data is kept by us in accordance with our privacty policy.
5. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
5.1 We shall not request, collect or process any personal data of a sensitive nature from you, without first obtaining your express written consent.
6. COOKIES POLICY
6.1 If you do not accept any of the terms stated in this cookies policy, you must not use this website.
6.2 In order that we can monitor and improve this website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, and the web site that you visited prior to our site. We may do this by way of a "cookie".
6.3 A cookie is an element of data that our website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
6.5 Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
6.6 Any disablement of the cookies function may hinder some of the website functionality, for which we shall not be responsible.
6.7 Our Essential Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and/or use its features such as accessing secure areas. Without these the services you are requesting such as contact or registration cannot be provided.
6.8 Our Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the performance of our website.
Table of performance cookies that we use:
- - Company Cookie Name Purpose Type and Duration (i.e. session only or persistent)
- - Google _utma This Google Analytics cookie is used to determine the number of unique visitors to our website and it is updated with each page viewed. 2 years from set/update.
- - Google _utmb This Google Analytics cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with this website 30 minutes from set/update.
- - Google _utmv This Google Analytics Website Optimiser cookie stores the variation this visitor is assigned to for each experiment, so the visitor has a consistent experience on this site. 6 months from set/update.
- - Google _utmz This Google Analytics cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach your site. Persistent: 2 years
- - Google _utmx This Google Analytics Website Optimiser cookie stores the variation this visitor is assigned to for each experiment, so the visitor has a consistent experience on this site. 2 years from set/update.
- - Google _utmxx This Google Analytics Website Optimiser cookie stores the variation this visitor is assigned to for each experiment, so the visitor has a consistent experience on this site. 2 years from set/update.
6.9 Our Third Party Cookies provide us with valuable information so that we can give you better online experience. If you wish to restrict these please follow the links provided.
- - Name Content Type and Duration Further Action
- - Google Adwords These cookies are used to serve advertising, deliver and report on ads served on the website. The cookies also tracks what advertisments the user has seen and how often. They also track which adervertisement you have followed through to the website. 2 years from set/update. www.google.co.uk/privacy/ads/
- - Overture Services Inc/ Yahoo Advertising Solutions These cookies are used to serve advertising, deliver and report on ads served on the website. The cookies also tracks what advertisments the user has seen and how often. They also track which adervertisement you have followed through to the website. 2 years from set/update. http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/yas/details.html
- - Facebook The facebook cookies are used to let Facebook know you are logged in to Facebook, to help you use social plugins and share buttons. 2 years from set/update www.facebook.com/help/?page=176591669064814
- - Addthis Addthis set cookies to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests or behaviour online such as visiting a particular advertisers website and products. 3 years from set/update. www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
7. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 The personal data collected by us from you, may be utilised by us to:
- - process agreements which have entered into with us;
- - pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us;
- - notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting;
- - market our products and services and those of any third parties;
- - contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
8. DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
8.1 We will only disclose your personal data to carefully selected third parties and organisations for marketing purpose, if you have opted-in to allow us to do so.
8.2 We may allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you for the purpose of providing services you have asked for, or as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
8.3 We may also disclose information to legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debt tracing purposes.
8.4 We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- - confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- - protect and defend our the rights or property;
- - act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users of the website or the public.
9.1 Sometimes we may need to transfer your personal data to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom. If we do need to make such a transfer, then we shall put a contract in place so as to ensure that the personal data is adequately protected.
10. DATA SECURITY
10.1 We always take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data we hold from unauthorised access or improper use.
10.2 We have a strict internal security policy with which our employees must comply as a condition of their employment with us.
11.1 Any enquiries regarding this policy must be directed in writing for the attention of our data protection compliance officer.
11.2 Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request details of your personal data held or processed by us.
11.3 Please send such requests in writing to the address above, marked for the attention of the data protection compliance officer. Any request must be accompanied by the statutory administration fee of £10.00.
11.4 If you believe that any information held by us is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, then you must write without delay to our data protection compliance officer, highlighting the corrective action to be taken. If any information is found to be incorrect, it shall be corrected promptly.